- Congratulations to Faith and Adi for their successful master's thesis presentations!!!
- Congratulations to Jeric for successfully presenting his thesis proposal!
- Congratulations to Adi for his papers on the importance of microRNAs and bacteria in the coral thermal stress response!
- Congratulations to Chy for successfully presenting her thesis proposal!
- Adi joins the North South Atlantic training transect (NoSoAT2016)from Bremerhaven to Cape Town on the RV Polarstern
- Congratulations to Jake for successfully presenting his thesis proposal!
- Congratulations to Tin for her paper on the sponge stress transcriptome!
- Congratulations to Jeric for his paper on coral larval behavior!
- Tin begins gradschool at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. Best of luck from the MMBL!
- MMBL hosts student interns from the Philippine Science Highschool
- Congratulations to Mike for successfully defending his thesis proposal!
- Adi attends the 2016 Winter School on Introduction to Complexity Science at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Congratulations to Leo for successfully defending his thesis on the response of a coral-associated microbial community to thermal stress!
- Congratulations to Tin for her paper on demosponge transcriptomes!
- MMBL members present their work at the 13th National Symposium in Marine Science hosted by the Philippine Association of Marine Science in General Santos City
- Congratulations to Adi for successfully defending his thesis proposal!
- Tin, Leomir and C present their work at the 2015 Gordon Research Conference on Marine Molecular Ecology at HKUST, Hong Kong
- Adi attends the 2015 Croucher Summer Course on Climate Change and Marine Ecosystems at HKUST, Hong Kong
- MMBL hosts student interns from the University of the Philippines, Visayas
- Adi joins a research cruise to the West Palawan Shelf
- Leomir is awarded a Biodiversity Conservation Grant by the UP Marine Science Institute. Congratulations!
- Faith is awarded a BML Thesis Grant. Congratulations!
- Alex attends the Winter Course on the Evolution of Complex Systems at OIST in Okinawa, Japan
- Tin attends the Workshop for High-Throughput Sequence Analysis at OIST in Okinawa, Japan
- Tin presents a poster at the 2nd Asian Marine Biology Symposium in Jeju, South Korea
- Congratulations to Leomir and Faith for successfully defending their thesis proposals!
- Adi joins the pioneering research cruise to the Benham Rise in the Northeastern Philippines, Western Pacific Ocean
- Andrian and Christine present posters at the WESTPAC 9th International Scientific Symposium in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Adi and Tin present their work at the 12th Annual Symposium of the Philippine Association of Marine Science in Tacloban, Leyte